søndag den 3. april 2011

Slow Foxtrot

Been slow going here. I've been busy with the Fallout campaign, my 4th ed D&D campaign, school and playing video games. And starting up a Shadowrun campaign. I'm also slowly laying the ground-work for a mega-dungeon. Unfortunately none of this has resulted in any real world-building material. The closest thing is my index of monsters from A Hamsterish Hoard of Dungeons and Dragons found here: http://premium1.uploadit.org/rubberduck/Hamsterish/Creatures.pdf

But there is this A to Z April Challenge going around, and I figured it might give some material. So I'm doing the A to Z of The City. I just learned that I real should have started Friday (since that was the 1st of April), but that just means that I'll throw up A and B today.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar